Sunday, September 27, 2015

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to The Walking Commentary: A Walking Dead fan site. Here, you'll find my weekly thoughts on the most recent episode of The Walking Dead.

I've thought long and hard about including Fear the Walking Dead, but I'll be honest, I'm just not feeling it as a show. Spin offs are hard - they're either really good or they're not. Maybe next season? But right now, not so much. I only mention this because I get a few views after it airs each week and I want you to know why there's nothing here. The article on Forbes for the Colbalt episode (episode 5, aired 9/27/15) says it all for me.

Anyway, I'll be back October 11, 11 PM mountain standard when The Walking Dead premiers so don't forget to follow using the buttons on the right.

*I am not affiliated with AMC or The Walking Dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment